
A new story will be begin in just 4 days only..
And now it just in it countdown..
The story will I don't know whether it is good or not..
Hopefully everything is just fine..
Coz I hate when something badly happen in the middle of the story..
I think everyone also will be the same..
Who will not get upset,mad, or stress if suddenly bad thing happen in a middle of exciting,thrilling or happening situation..
It will all get messed up...
And lastly everything will tangled up..
huhuhu~
And when that situation happen..
I really really really hate it..
Coz my head will get messed up and full of thinking how to solve it..
So hopefully this new story will give me just "easy and cool" situation..
Amin~ 

And you know what..hmmm..
The title of the story is..
is...
is... hmmmm...
The title is..
hmmm...
...
...
...
...
...
....
"The Adventure of UTM students: Semester Fourth"

no~~
hehehe~
Posted by






0 comments:
Post a Comment